Are you undeclared or uncertain of your career plans? Are you feeling like the only one without direction? Do you want to get off to a fast start at UCLA? We’ve got just the solution for you: The Early Career Engagement Certificate.
The Career Center, with the support of the First Year Experience office, is offering you an exclusive opportunity to enroll in an exciting 5 session career certificate program taking place here at UCLA. Participants will receive:
- 5 engaging and empowering career planning workshops tailored specifically for first-years
- Free career assessments designed to match your strengths and interests to career options
- Opportunities to bond with fellow first-years seeking more career clarity and confidence
- A Career Certificate to add value and differentiate your resume from all the rest
- A free Padfolio and entrance into a raffle for a “Professional Attire Shopping Spree”
Receive CLARITY and CONFIDENCE regarding your future and maximize your UCLA experience by starting off on the right foot. There’s no other program like this on-campus. IT’S TOTALLY FREE.
Applications Now Open for ECEC for Transfer Students
Spring Quarter 2020
Strathmore Building, 2nd Floor, Room 200
Friday March 13th (Week 10), 11:55pm