Job title : Test Technician II
Client : Medical device manufacturing Company
Duration : 06 Months
Location : Santa Ana, CA 92705
Shift : 1st Shift
Nice To Have
- Medical device background.
- Some mechanical and electrical experience a plus
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of production assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences.
- Lays out and assembles units for production equipment according to designs and specifications. Adjusts and calibrates systems as needed.
- Modifies equipment by adding, removing, or altering components as defined by predetermined diagrams and sketches. Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Technician Support Career Stream:
- Provides technical support in areas such as production, operations, maintenance, safety, testing, process improvement or product development.
- Uses schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions or defined plans to perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems.
- Gathers, maintains, formats, compiles, and manipulates technical data using established formulae and procedures, and performs detailed mathematical calculations.
- For higher levels, may suggest and/or make improvements to optimize work processes.
Differentiating Factors Autonomy:
- Established and productive individual contributor, working under moderate supervision.
- Performs tests, interprets data and develops reports.
- Performs intermediate technical activities requiring judgment and decision-making.
- Work consists of technical tasks that are typically routine.
Innovation and Complexity:
- Technical problems faced are generally routine, but may require interpretation of procedures or policies to resolve problems. May be required to highlight areas of concerns/problems in own job area.
Communication and Influence:
- Communicates typically with internal contacts.
- Obtains and provides technical information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
Leadership and Talent Management:
- May provide guidance and assistance to new or entry level employees.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems, techniques and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.