Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for preparation of project financial forecast including loading labor data into corporate model; validating ODC forecast and that overall forecast values are consistent with corresponding client Task Orders; and participating in reviews with management to finalize and submit forecast.
– Prepare any quarterly revenue adjustments required to correct revenue for impact of billed indirect rates exceeding expected actual rates.
– In conjunction with Financial Analyst, track costs, billing/invoice adjustments, contract-to-date expenditures for sub-contractors and temporary labor.
– Oversee/review monthly accruals.
– Prepare monthly variance analysis for management review.
– Provide coverage in the absence of Financial Analyst or Coordinator.
– Responsible for ad hoc reporting requests from Finance Director and Project Director.
– Senior liaison between Finance and Human Resources departments regarding forecasting and job categorization.
– Overall preparation of the monthly CPFF invoice to DOH, including review of supporting schedules prepared by other department staff.
– Support management to respond to ad hoc client requests for supporting documentation, cost allocations/analysis, etc.
– Prepare or oversee preparation of reports.
– Prepare pricing and other cost estimates, including those related to contract amendments/task orders.
– Participate in all internal and external audits and maintains reports and data related to and necessary for audits.
– Ensure the security and privacy of financial information.
– Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
– Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
– Occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 25 pounds.
– Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
– Perform other duties as assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience.
– Advanced degree or professional designation preferred.
– Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
– Work requires considerable judgment and initiative.
– Exert some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
Maximus is looking for a variance savvy Sr Finance Analyst to support our Clinical Services projects! The Sr Finance Analyst will have responsibilities including accruals, billings, variance analysis, reporting. The Sr Finance Analyst will also work on new business, including forecasting and project reviews.
• Unlimited Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• 401K plan with company matching
• Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for your well-being
• Employee wellness programs and enticing discount programs
This is a fully remote position Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Program specific requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 2 years experience in Variance Analysis
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, with highest focus on Excel skills
– Forecasting experience