Ballentine Partners is a leading independent wealth management firm headquartered in the Boston area, with additional offices in Florida and New Hampshire and clients worldwide. Our client families rely on us to be their most trusted advisor. We work hard to help them simplify their complex financial lives and ensure the impact of their wealth is aligned with their goals. We believe a healthy work-life balance is integral to success, and our compensation philosophy and team structure foster a collegial work environment. We are truly a team; we believe in one another and support each other as we work toward a common goal. We are looking for passionate, caring, curious, innovative, and collaborative individuals to join our firm.
This position is located in either our Waltham or Palm Beach Gardens office, as part of the High Net Worth team. The High Net Worth Practice is a group within Ballentine Partners, focused primarily on clients with investable assets between $4 and $30 million. We provide objective investment and financial planning advice to our clients. We are a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor.
· Prepare and present periodic client reviews
· Direct interaction with clients to discuss investment strategy and financial planning topics
· Manage portfolios and execute trades to ensure compliance with Investment Policy Statements
· Generate performance reports
· Manage a growing list of clients and their investment portfolios, with increasing responsibility for direct interaction commensurate with experience
· Assist with new business presentations, client on-boarding and subsequent associated responsibilities
· Contribute to the leadership of the group by mentoring of Wealth Advisor Associates
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and regulatory policies at the highest standards
· Handle day-to-day inquiries
· Other duties as assigned
The right candidate will be someone who has the following skills:
· Demonstrate movement and commitment to attaining the CFP designation
· Experience providing investment advice to clients with proven results of high client satisfaction and client growth
· Strong knowledge of investments, portfolio management and financial planning
· Broad understanding of multiple asset classes and securities markets
· Ability to interface with clients with all knowledge levels and provide investment advice involving complex situations
· Can take initiative and act proactively (i.e., anticipates problems, raises suggestions)
· Can work both independently and in a team structure with a diverse group of people
· Can juggle and prioritize a variety of tasks daily
· Is highly organized with a very strong attention to detail
· Has strong communication skills, verbal and written
· Has excellent interpersonal & relationship skills including a positive and collegial attitude
A Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred. Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role is required.
Ballentine Partners offers a wide array of benefits completely paid for by the firm including dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance as well as cost sharing on medical insurance. We offer extensive time off benefits including vacation time, unlimited personal sick time, paid family sick leave, paid parental leave, sabbaticals, community time off and so much more. We have a corporate matching program as well as support certifications and continuing education for our team members. Ballentine is a family friendly and flexible work environment. Our culture is collaborative and built on supporting each other to grow not only the business but each other as well.
Ballentine Partners compensation is made up of a base salary and performance bonus. The salary range for this position is $95,000.00 – $135,000.00 and is commensurate with experience. Performance bonuses are based upon company and personal performance and are paid out annually.
To apply please visit our career site here
We will sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ballentine Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is based upon qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage applications from those who share our commitment to promoting a diverse, welcoming, and inclusive community.