Please note: The fee for this program is $50. To register, click here.
For additional program details, click here to download the PDF publication.
Have you graduated in the last 5 years?
Perhaps your career goals haven’t panned out as you imagined or you want to make an informed career decision based on the current economic outlook. Are you considering reworking your career and would like to see it from a professional vantage point? Or perhaps you would like to stay with your current company, but would like to advance within the organization.
Then we invite you to join us at the UCLA Young Alumni Career Forum. The forum presents a unique opportunity for UCLA grads just like you! We will focus on career strategies where our professional career counselors, employers, and nationally recognized speakers will share effective strategies to strengthen your skills as you advance your career.
- Develop the confidence to succeed in the current and emerging economy
- Tap into emerging career trends for 2017-2020
- Put Your Network to Work
- Stay up to speed on all the nuances of social media in career planning
- Receive Leadership Tips On Successfully Navigating Interpersonal and Office Dynamics in the Workplace
- Receive an interpretation of the Strengthsfinder career assessment from an Executive Career Coach
- Participate in UCLA Alumni/corporate chat sessions featuring alumni and professionals in the following fields:
Finance/Accounting, Consulting/Business/Law, Human Resources, Government/Nonprofit/Public Service, Education/Teaching/Administration, Entertainment/Creative, Public Relations/Marketing/Advertising, Engineering/Technology/Incubators, Biotechnology/Science/Health Care, Big Data/Data Science.
Finding the right job will come faster once you understand how to utilize the resources available to you! At the conclusion of the Young Alumni Career Forum, you will walk away with new insights, practical resources, and a renewed directive to fulfill your career aspirations.
Sponsored by the UCLA Career Center and UCLA Alumni Association