Are you new to Career Week? Perhaps you experienced these exciting programs in recent years? Whether you are a Career Week novice or a seasoned Bruin, the UCLA Career Center invites you to participate in 21 engaging programs during Career Week 2013, April 8-12!
Here's what you can expect to experience at Career Week:
* Engage with guest speakers who are experts in their fields
* Get insider tips on how to start your career and how to succeed
* Find out what the current trends are
* Get a glimpse into the working world in a host of fields
* Acquire valuable job search strategies
* Network with people with similar interests.
There is no fee to attend, but we ask that you register online.
See you there!
Career Week is restricted to currently enrolled UCLA students and BruinView™ for Alumni subscribers. The BruinCard will be requested at the door.
The UCLA Career Center is pleased to partner with the Undergraduate Students Association Council (USAC) and its affiliates: the Community Service Commission (CSC), the USAC Internal Vice President (IVP), and the USAC Financial Support Commission. More information about our partnership can be found here.