Medical School Admissions Statistics for UCLA Graduates and Honors Graduates
The Medical School Acceptance Rates are listed by year. Each link includes the following topics.
- Overall Medical School Admissions for First-Time Applicants
- Medical School Admissions Admit Rate Table
- UC & Other California Medical Schools Acceptance & Matriculation
- Other Medical Schools (outside of California) Acceptance & Matriculation
- Majors represented UCLA Applicants Accepted to Medical School
Medical School Acceptance Rate
- 2014 (graduates of Fall 2013, Winter 2014, Spring 2014, Summer 2014)
- 2013 (graduates of Fall 2012, Winter 2013, Spring 2013, Summer 2013)
- 2012 (graduates of Fall 2011, Winter 2012, Spring 2012, Summer 2012)
- 2011 (graduates of Fall 2010, Winter 2011, Spring 2011, Summer 2011)
- 2010 (graduates of Fall 2009, Winter 2010, Spring 2010, Summer 2010)
- 2009 (graduates of Fall 2008, Winter 2009, Spring 2009, Summer 2009)
- 2008 (graduates of Fall 2007, Winter 2008, Spring 2008, Summer 2008)
- 2007 (graduates of Fall 2006, Winter 2007, Spring 2007, Summer 2007)
About the New MCAT Scores:
The new MCAT debuted in 2015. Amongst the many differences between the old MCAT and the new MCAT are the scoring scales. For assistance, with interpreting new MCAT scores and/or old MCAT scores, click on the links below to the Association of American Medical College’s (AAMC) percentile tables.
New MCAT | Old MCAT
For more information, visit AAMC’s list of FAQs regarding the revised MCAT by clicking here.