The Career Library provides:
- Research information for UCLA students and alumni on career exploration, graduate school programs, and job search strategies;
- Resource materials for Career Center staff to assist, supplement, and corroborate their work; and
- Interaction with academic departments, administrative divisions, student organizations, and other campus and community libraries.
The mission of the Career Library is:
- To collect, maintain, and preserve information related to career exploration, graduate programs, and job search strategies
- To provide organization of and access to these resources; and
- To manipulate that information for various needs, projects, instruction, and outreach efforts.