Are you looking for advice on writing a great resume? You've come to the right place. This online workshop will help you build a solid and effective resume and you can revisit it 24 hours a day. After you study these basics, you may want to attend one of our resume writing workshops. Check the schedule as it changes every quarter. (Note: Only currently enrolled UCLA students and UC eligible alumni who subscribe to the Bruinview™ for Alumni or Bruin AlumLink™ are eligible to participate.)
Why should you write a resume?
- To get an interview for a job or internship.
- To prepare for the graduate school admissions process.
- To be ready for networking opportunities.
What is the purpose of a resume?
- To demonstrate that you are a viable candidate, based on your qualifications.
- To present your professional image and establish your credibility in writing.
- To provide an example of your written communication skills.