Wednesday, April 19th, 11:00am-4:00pm, Wilson Plaza (Outdoors)
The Hire UCLA fair allows employers from a wide range of industries to promote their opportunities and meet face-to-face with UCLA students from a variety of majors and backgrounds. On average over 1,000 Bruins attend this event, including continuing, graduating, advanced degree holders and eligible alumni. Please note the new fees and hours below.
Pricing & Registration Types:
- Standard: ($850) Includes one table and lunch for two recruiters.
- Premier: ($950) Includes one table and lunch for four recruiters.
- Standard Double: ($1700) Includes two tables and lunch for six recruiters.
- Premier Double: ($1900) Includes two tables and lunch for eight recruiters.
The event will be held OUTDOORS on UCLA's Wilson Plaza (click here for campus map):
- Wilson Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Parking Lot Address: 221 Westwood Plaza
- Check-in/registration will begin at 10:00am
- Start-time: 11:00am, End-time: 4:00pm
Please note that safety regulations limit what our employer guests may bring. Also, to comply with fire safety regulations, all employers will be under a canopy/tent (no longer an umbrella). Here are recommendations and prohibited items: (click here for campus map):
- No tall banners ("step and repeats") will be allowed as they pose a fire safety concern and are easily toppled down by wind.
- No structured backdrops allowed.
- No items may hang from the above canopy.
- Table top banners can be used but must be less than 3ft tall and must be weighed down.
- Provide your own table cloth (branded is recommended) for an 8ft table. We will have a very limited supply of tablecloths available.
- No electrical outlets will be provided. Be sure to have backup power for your devices,
- Wilson plaza offers limited WiFi. Our test show a signal strength of approximately 30%. If you require WiFi, we recommend bringing LTE capable devices or a mobile "hotspot."
If you are needing lodging for the HIRE UCLA Fair, the Luskin Conference Center (located right here on the UCLA Campus) is offering a special deal for our HIRE UCLA Fair attendees.
In addition to being able to stay right here on campus, other benefits include:
- Reduced rate - $225/night*
- Express check-in
- Early check-in and late check-out (based upon availability)
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Priority upgrade to rooms located on the higher floors (based upon availability)
- Priority Wait List on sold out dates
- Complimentary access to John Wooden recreational facilities (one daily pass per stay, upon request)
- Priority access to Luskin Conference Center Shuttle
*Rates are based on availability and blackout dates and high demand dates do apply.
CLICK HERE to take advantage of the discount or visit the link below:
For directions to Wilson Plaza, please click here.
We are happy to announce that Parking Structure 4 is directly beneath Wilson Plaza and will allow for convenient arrival and check-in. Please note you will be required to pay a $12 UCLA parking fee for a pass. Effective September 2013, UCLA no longer accepts credit card payment for parking – (Cash Only) This pass entitles you to access the lot and not necessarily a reserved spot. An interactive Campus Map is available for your convenience.
Parking Tip: Parking Structure 4 has many exits so we encourage you to use the elevators on the north side of the lot which will put you closest to Wilson Plaza.
Our team will be available to greet you on the South side of Wilson Plaza. You are invited to arrive no earlier than 10:00am.
We have a special courier service for your fair materials. All your items should be shipped to:
Attn: UCLA Career Center
Hire UCLA Fair April 19
Ben Gonzalez/Speedy's Moving Co.
10736 Jefferson Blvd #814
Culver City, CA 90230
The last day shipments can be received is Friday, April 14, 2017.
Important Cancellation Information:
If you cancel your registration for any reason more than five business days prior to the Fair or Targeted Event date, we will refund your registration fee, minus a $75 administrative fee. No fee will be charged for transfers to other fairs if your request is received within five business days of the start of the Fair or Targeted Event. No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested less than five business days prior to the start of the Fair.
We look forward to seeing you at this event, if you have questions please contact us at BruinView@career.ucla.edu or 310.206.1902