Career Week presents an exciting series of workshops, employer panels, networking opportunities, and special events designed to heighten your awareness of a variety of career fields, provide you with strategies to become competitive candidates within special areas/industries, and deliver tools for you to conduct successful searches within specific careers.
Whether you are a Career Week novice or a seasoned Bruin, the UCLA Career Center invites you to participate in 18 engaging programs during Career Week 2016, April 4-8!
Here's what you can expect to experience at Career Week:
- Engage with industry experts
- Get insider tips on how to start your career and succeed
- Learn industry trends
- Get a glimpse into the working world in a variety of industries
- Acquire valuable job search strategies
- Network with people with similar interests.
Registration is free.
See you there!
Career Week is open to currently enrolled UCLA students, BruinView™ for Alumni subscribers, and UCLA Postdocs. Your BruinCard will be requested at the door. Questions?
Produced by UCLA Studio 22 (posted on 03.21.16)