Free Webinar Recording Available!
How to Tackle Your Career Search - An overview and demonstration of Career Coaching by InsideTrack -
As a UCLA alum, you now have access to online career support thanks to a new partnership between the UCLA Career Center, UCLA Alumni Affairs, and UCLA Extension. With this service, we want to continue to help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
- Professional Career Coaches: Individualized, customized attention from career coaches experienced in understanding how to provide support no matter where you are in your career
- 24/7 Access: Through the UCLA Career Coaching Portal – available via computer and mobile device – you can connect with your career coach, view video tutorials, participate in workshops, and develop a customized action plan
- Affordable: Choose from three subscription options including a base option for those who do not feel the need for one-on-one coaching, but who want access to the tutorials and workshops
Terms of Service
- Career Coaching powered by Inside Track is available to all UCLA Extension students and alumni and all UCLA alumni.
- Current UCLA undergraduate and graduate students may access career coaching through the UCLA Career Center on campus as part of their annual student fees.
- Coaching subscriptions can be canceled at any time after the first month of coaching.
- Participation in Career Coaching powered by Inside Track is voluntary and does not guarantee job placement. UCLA and UCLA Extension hold no liability for coaching sessions or outcomes.
- Information shared during coaching sessions is confidential and will not be used by UCLA Extension, UCLA, or Inside Track for marketing or promotional purposes.