Saturday, February 27, 2016
UCLA Career Center
Application Deadline Extended to Wed. Jan. 27 (11:59pm)
Log into BruinView at career.ucla.edu/BV (Job ID # 906651)
The UCLA Career Center presents our 2nd annual Career Ready Bootcamp. This year’s program is a unique all-day event aimed to provide graduating seniors with “basic training” for their post-graduation job search. Through interactive activities, small group discussions, and alumni insights selected participants will hone their career basics including:
- Training on how to effectively market your skills to potential employers
- Simulated interview preparation and input from career development experts
- Tips and tricks on how to improve your resume, interviewing, networking, and job search skills
- An opportunity to make a personalized connection with various industry professionals
- Practice the essential skills necessary to implement your customized career action plan
Class of 2016 (Seniors), all majors and GPA’s, are encouraged to apply.
Application Steps and Requirements
STEP 1: Submit your one-page resume to Career Ready Bootcamp Program on BruinView ID  by logging into career.ucla.edu/BV.
STEP 2: Complete the application form (link is included in the BruinView listing).
This year’s Career Ready Bootcamp is open only to seniors.
Bootcamp participants must be available 10am-5pm on Saturday, February 27th.
Space is limited and you must submit a complete application to be considered.
Sponsored by the UCLA Career Center
2015 Career Ready Bootcamp Slideshow
Lake Arrowhead, CA